Thursday, May 27, 2010

My art style

Having been searching my art style thru out my sems..
This style of art..

This week having a bust week with my friends, i know this a friend from a friend of mine, Qistina. She is Kuantan malay gal and very cute too.. I help her, she help me, both help each others but she helped me a lot in this 1 weeks time.. Ok~~ She open minded ( i think ) more to love and friends stuff.. She always have fun all around.. Its seem i fall in love with her already.. DARN..!! But HOW?? She still single too.. XD I scare i lose a friend like her.


  



Mayb i played too much??

I dare not or shy to love her??


Quote of the Day 
Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


Just face it and knowing her better..
I'm quiet type of boy, DUH~
Ok chill~~
Love you 
(whispered in my heart) 

No comments: