Saturday, May 29, 2010

Having some weekend

I missing someone out there, having a little bit stress around but just less than 2 weeks to go than i can finally go home but i kinda miss it the fun.. 

Yesterday was Wesak day.. But eventually i didnt go pray at all.. i need to relax my mind sometimes, i killed my  time by doing on our canvas at studio, i have decided to finish it half and the rest on my member, as i need more time on my journal and others things too.. =] Not to decide to SEE THAT SHIT FACE lah~~ Geram i see SHIT face, and SHIT is going HOME too.. its a single room for me and its quite FUN for me, as i love to stay alone with my style.. 




Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  



Can i really be with you?
or 
i just imagine things in my head??
Nothing could be done now..
Just do what u suppose to now..

No comments: