Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm back..

Well guys.. I'm back from NS holiday.. but my holiday only 4 days.. Got miss me?? haha..
For the past few weeks.. NS was FUN..!! Its not that horrible as i taught.. My camp was FUN..!! Camp Sri Ledang was the best camp ever for me.. The teacher getting more friendly with me and they all know my name already.. That scare le.. I rarely expose my name to teacher.. Maybe of my attitude? Be a good boy there as usual. hehe..

In camp there classes.. Classes are different from school classes.. There CB, PI, KN and KK classes.. CB classes was most enjoyable class ever cause of this song ( Anugerah Terindah - Sheila On 7 ) and ( Hijau - Zainal Abidin ) My beautiful class teacher is Cikgu J, she is very cute..!!

PI classes too was the best moment ever..!! Luckly i got a very nice teacher in my class.. Its about our malaysian caulture and adat.. Its not like in the school study.. Its expose to outsite and preform malaysian adat as like Kematian, Wedding and New Year celebration..

Then there this class KN.. KN class was all about Kenegaraan.. You hear the name it will be boring.. But its wrong..!! Its dam lot of fun in my class but i dunno about others.. WE draw, play, discuss, and play..!!!

Beside that KK class too its extreamly FUN..!! We actually went out of the camp and go for places and visit and learn their program and activities...!!

This song ( Bila Diri Disayangi - UKAYS ) is the sad song ever when our friends are leaving us.. Its touch our heart and care about our friendship is important..!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

my god. i miss ns life so so much
:(