Monday, May 11, 2009

I love today...!?

Its amazing day..! Lower 6 going to school le... I get my form 6 at my old school but i didnt go cause i going collage sooner or later...! XD Miss School la..........
Starting from the beginning..! 10.20am i start going to town and parked my car.. Then straight go MP and print out my pictures i took at PLKN ( 116 pieces le ) that far too many and its cost 58 bucks...! den i got nothin to do but to wait lor.. I miss my friends at SSJ aka TJ ( as my working place before going PLKN ) Pin Pin Jie( off on monday as usual ), Mei Shyen and Pay Lee ( noon shift today ).. Mei Shyen chat wif me a lot about my place there, PLKN and its really enjoyable and all things she wanted to know... XD its about time i go to school and check it out with Mark and Roshan ( as a format EX student same as me ) Teacher around still remember us as we were the most noisy and naughty in school and popular too..!! Now there a parenton going on..! Teacher too involve and we are the main target for them.. we have to be kind hearted and donate some money at least 1 bucks..!! Then we saw our lovely teacher, CLC and Mr.Yong..!! They call us to office and hav a chat and donation too.. we all are the same and we saw this unik badges..! SFI..! Love it..! and i saw Jasmine whackin student butt and its a memories for me even taught i rarely get one.. hehe... Beside that we also walk walk around in our school and all watch us..!! shock man..!! and we saw some teacher that were SO SPICY HOT..!!! hahaha.. =P

Then about 1.40pm i go take the pictures that are freshly print out.. hehehe... 116 le that thick too and i bought a watch too ( 22 bucks ) and the sales gal quite cute too but i trouble her a lot.. Sorry ya and Thank you..!

Then i went back to TJ..!! and i bought them some foods too.. Pay Lee was there..!! I let them see my pictures i took and they saw its was amazing..!! Then back to school to fetch my bro and sis as I'm the driver le..!! ( mum busy as my job to do it )

At night, we have dinner outside together with my aunt ( as in chinese call "Da Ku" and "Er Ku" ) and Brother ( "Da Ku" boy ) Then we have finish our dinner and we go carrefour shop for my things and dad too.. Finally all saw my bald head.. but its really feel good when with it.. hehe..!! Even its is shy awhile but i keep smiling always wherever i go..!! =) Peace~

P.s. Smile everyday make someone happy even its is strangers u smiling with..!!

No comments: