Thursday, June 17, 2010

Everything in life is luck.

Blub Blubbb..!!
I got a morning call from LUCT, calling that i have won"

Cheryl Cole — 3 Words

i was blur and WTH..!! XD
and i was wandering, isnt my day getting better and better each day?? but dont expect things too much in life too..
And today was my mum B'day too~~ XD i was WOW~~!!
got 300 bucks another day from Darrel's mum as it LUCT promotion..
came back got event for me..! Malacca Freeze..!
Iliyas B'day too..! we have our breakfast + lunch at Seoul Garden with Siva and Anwar.. XD

stop all nonsense adee..! Tomorrow i goin back campus for the scholarship things.. Hopefully i can extend 1 more day for me.. Really need it..! XD
well!! never expect more things comin too~~
I dunno i miss who now..!!

am i too playful??
doesnt take serious toward something?/
save up too much??
think too much??

I dunno! XD


Quote of the Day
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
Kurt Cobain


Love you mum! XD
a word is hardly to tell out..! XD

No comments: