Sunday, May 9, 2010

A true story

Muum...
i'm really sorry...

i came here with empty hand

but something i still want show
is memories and heart..
to mention you whole the past

that u always be with me

frm baby till now

some memories is toxic

but these is actually really beautiful..
it's how i was thankful to you

with my memories...

Mum,

i knew how hardworking u are

to make me grow as well..

it's this way shows that

you really did love me..

although i am too deaf

to sense the things u did...

Mum,

there's a shine suddenly fade in ur face..

ur forehead so dull dy..

i knew it's time u'll become older.

it's how tired you was

to make me in good care..

mum,

you always made moneys for me,

is not only make me simple life

but actually to polish me

to become one real precious

at least, might become good boy

for you,mum~

mum,

i came here to see you

with tears

wanna sacrifice my chest

to hug you..

i really hope

i can
lay my head on ur shoulder..

mum,

i am very sorry

i've been never say some words

frm kid till nw..

i really dunno how to speak those words

i'm always mute

but those words i always shared

with my heart only

is "saya sayang mama"

i hope you might read it

through my eyes..

mum,

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother day

saya sayang mama: )

peom by,

Leonardo Loh

No comments: