Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing goes easy

Gotten into my photography classes and excepted having a good marks for my 1st assignment, but...
Got A- for it.. sad le and comment on hand shake and picture quality.
but Final assignment come in..! and this time its harder loz.. all on our tough.. XD

nvm then.. after classes got back and took my stuff and having my sketch continue at library and its finish..! XD but then, in da middle of my sketch, i got a phone called by on campus, hostel department.
And i was Duh~~ i paid my rental adee.. what next?? pay more??
So i answer it and got a shock of it... They call me to become a leader in level 1 as the fire drill things, and elect to be one as Minah suggest it out.. Wow..! Am i a strong leader?? XD
but its a good experience of it..

Living is about learning more,
as learning never end..

No comments: