Friday, April 23, 2010

Inactive Uh??

Guess what..! I'm totally sick with my life without a laptop but to depend on frenz laptop or school laptop..
But lucky i got a place where i like to hang out and online too ( no facebook )
that..

LIBRARY..

that cool uh..!  and i development my life drawing sketches now based on human figure.. hehehhee...
be perpare..!  i draw everyone i see~~~ kukukukuuuu...!

well keep in touch with you all there..!


Day after day, 
Never fail to draw something which,
however little it may be,
will yet in the end be much,
and do thy best.

4 comments:

Afiqah / Cha'a said...

u draw??? i don't know that! omg! i saw this picture that i think u drew it and it's gorgeous man. i looooovve it! keep on drawing but don't sabotage people, yeah? haha! i noe u won't.

alv said...

Indeed Cha'a i draw for my living life everyday.. As infect i keep on improving my skill now and learning more about my skills.. Hahhaa.. thanks ya.. We meet then we draw ya.. XD indeed i wont but i just make fun of it.. =] idealize sketches.. hehehehehe... =]

Bahida Abdullah Rasheeqa said...

hoho! draw n take pictures. wow!

alv said...

Yes.. that my life i living now..