Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transform and roll out..!?

When I was a wee thing, I really really wanted a Transformer of my own. My first choice would be Optimus Prime of course! Which kid doesn’t like a bright blue and red truck with a kindly voice.

More than 10 years later, I still want a bot of my own. And I am sure I am not the only one. While for most of us, building one gigantic robot and trying to fuse it with a soul is out of the question (How many rich crazy scientists do you know?), there is now the Transforming series, a line of computer gadgets that actually transform into bots.

Optic Mouse, transform and roll out!

More info after the cut!

Part of Takara‘s many lines of Transformers products, the Transforming series of computer gadget is really awesome. Ranging from USD42.99 for an USB Flash memory to USD59.99 for an optic mouse, it may seem pretty expensive. That is until your Inner Geek realises that the products are able to change into little Transformers!

Seriously, what else need I say? Just look at the gadgets and their Transformer selves and drooooool.Transforming USB Hub – Blaster

Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) – Ravage

Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) – Tigatron

Transforming Laser Mouse – Grimlock

2 comments:

ÐeNNis said...

Giler transformet sial..
XD

ÐeNNis said...

Crazy freak transformer !
XD