Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bad luck..!!!


Suay man...! SO Bad luck for me...!!! haiz... What has happen ler....
My car got in accident in da evening with Sam car at Klebang.. Cause of the idiot car just turn out all of sudden the car in front of Sam's car EMERGENCY BREAK...! and Sam too EMERGENCY BREAK...! and i EMERGENCY BREAK too...! all HIT each other...! My car the worst condition man...! Front kemek...!! Sam's car was ok just only bumble spoil only... WTF man.. My very first time, my car got kemek and drive my me..! NVM lor.. I called my dad and he seen angry about it but my mum was so worry about me when i pick up da call from my mum after i call my dad.. so i go back...! While on da way back home..! I think i was in shock adee...! I was so scare of front car and scare of break now..! da distance and all... Then while i driving, i saw my air-cond meter getting HIGH..! and i know my air-cond fan is not working well adee.. I called my mum about it and she call me to stop by and get some check about it.. So i stopped at new road to Klebang and near by Bei Zhan..! And i opened da front and saw the water is cooking? and its so HOT as steam..!

So i wait for my parent to come and check about it.. I sat alone in da car and i always think about it.. I was so scare after the accident and I'm glad that i'm save from da accident..

New Taste, New Experience...

No comments: