Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Last Day of Work at SSJ

Today i work FULL shift..! That tired but i'm happy for what i having now cause i glad i got work rather staying at home get boring.. haha.. i woke up early in the morning at 7.30 am.. That early! Cause i making sushi for all my SSJ frenz and DiGi frenz.. My first time making sushi but in the end i make well and this how its look..

Homemake sushi

I taugh i was late for work but when i reach we all were late for few min only.. That funny.. Then after my daily work as usual around 2 pm something.. I was surpise that my supervisor, Pin Pin Jie, Kenneth, Debbie, Pay Lee, Nisa, Poh Ann and Gen share and bought a cake for Ah Wong, Shuki and me..
Coffee chocolate cake.. yummy..!


Dk. Gan Boon Leong on Arm Rustling

Me and Gen.. Let peace~

Chong Lim and Me

Pin Pin Jie and Me

Me and Mei Shyen

Pay Lee and Me

Me and Poh Ann

Me and Ah Ben

Me > Chong Lim > Ah Ben

Freaking post me looking at Gen?

Yew..! Pay Lee wan kiss Gen and i m looking at them with weird way..

Mei Shyen and Ah Ben

Look at this Ah Ben inside fitting room..

The Happiest Day of My life.. Thanks ya.. I gonna miss u all..

No comments: