Thursday, March 12, 2009

Judgment day?

Judgment day has come?? Woot.. Today i woke up with a SAD and Bad dream.. i dream that i fail all my subjects in SPM and cry for it but suddenly i woke up and i'm crying about it.. WTF with me.. So i woke up and go to work as usualy with NO worries feeling.. Reach about 11 am something my frenz, Hong Min come and see me and talk about his SPM result.. What a shock..! He got onli an A's for English..! Then come my this very weird feeling and cold and worries about my result.. Without any time about 12 pm i go take my result right away.. i was so scare and i shivering in HELL..!! At last i got a result that make my feel NOTHIN..!? That is so weird in my Life? Well I guess i shall continue working as well.. XD

What has Done is Done, What has Past has Past..

No comments: